Thursday, June 19, 2014

Colour Me!




The flower bloomed. “Ha! What a sight”, thought the butterfly. She kept looking at the bloomed flower and felt something was missing. Was it the shape or the size? Was it the smell or the colour? She kept ogling at the imperfect beauty with grace. “Ah! It’s the colour. It should have been Pink and Yellow, wonder why it’s Blue”. “Let me take some shades from my wings and paint the flower right” thought the butterfly. With butterflies in her stomach, she took a slender and smooth grass. She dipped it in her shades of Pink and Yellow and started painting the bloom. “Oh no! Why are you stooping? You are about to look the best with my colours on you!”. The bloom said, “Now, I am dying because I am not you. I am stooping low because I am not Blue”. She disappeared before she could listen to the bloom. The bloom died with the new colours and the Butterfly died without her old colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment